And a holiday dedicated to stuffing our faces. Slightly joking.
I had five days off from school (including the actual weekend), and since it's my last official break as a student, I really soaked it up.
There was the traditional rosemary-stuffed turkey and pecan pie, the fat cat naps on the sofa, and lots of football watching.
But there was also:
- A trip to a new, brilliant museum
- Eating lots of no-bake cookies
- Watching Cedar Rapids (crappy) with my mom & step dad
- Watching Ghostworld (awesome) with my little sister & Mark
- Manicures with the girls (thanks, mama!)
- Several rounds of the board game "Smart Ass"...which, coincidentally, made me feel dumb
- Picking out a Christmas tree for our family; decorating the tree
- A sushi lunch
What did you do for Thanksgiving? Is anyone excited for Christmas? Sure hope so, because I have a lot of Christmas posts coming up this week!!
My laptop isn't exactly working, but I kind of miss blogging and
This week I've got a few small papers to write and, of course, jobs to search for. I have six official days of class left, not including final exams. So keep your fingers crossed that my laptop doesn't completely quit and that I finish strong in school.