Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blessed + thankful.

A list of a few things I am thankful for this year:

- Earning a Bachelor of Science (December 2011).
- Getting a new car after my piece-of-junk lemon fell apart one too many times.
- All the opportunities I have had to travel this year.
- Stuffing + mashed potatoes. Enough said.
- My health. And that I can walk or run or sit anytime I please.
- A gracious family.
- Hot showers. Chapstick. Vaseline lotion.
- The opportunity to watch lots of football and Home Alone this weekend.
- Big, fat pillows and thick blankets.
- My vision, my hearing, my ability to smell.
- Holiday cookie cutters. Garland. Peppermint mochas.
- Red lipstick. Sparkly tights. Wool coats.
- Forever friends + funny boyfriend.
- Waking up everyday: blessed + thankful.

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving with family and friends!


(Source: here.)

2 comments: