Y'all. I'm going to be honest: I had an overall crappy week. But enough. No more whiny-pants.
I'm going to list five no-good-very-bad-day things that happened this week, and then I'm going to list five things that made me happy this week (even if half of the items listed are food).
And after I press publish, I'm going to knock out the heap of laundry in the corner, go buy a book, and pack for a weekend in the valley because my step-sister is getting married(!).
My grump list:
1. My grandma was hospitalized.
2. Midterms. Enough said.
3. The frustrations of not having a car.
4. A migraine that lasted two days!
5. The post-grad job search.
My joy list:
1. My grandma was released from the hospital.
2. The blog transformation is complete. And you guys. It's absolutely beautiful.
3. Red velvet cake ice cream + crushed pretzel on a toffee cone.
4. A very productive guitar lesson. Soon I will be Slash.
5. Pomegranate smoothie from Jamba Juice.
I'll be back Monday to introduce the new blog layout(!) and share pictures of the wedding. I coordinated the decorations with my step-sister this summer, so I'm excited to put everything together. I hope it is as pretty as we have imagined!
Have a great end-of-the-week and a relaxing weekend.