Hi, everyone! It's early and I haven't had my coffee, but I am ready to get down to business. I have loads of questions for anyone who is reading and I appreciate any conducive feedback. This is a little housekeeping post, if you will. I'm dusting the cobwebs of my little corner of the Internet this morning.
Basically: I want a better blog.
1. How much does it cost to have someone design a personalized blog layout? And where do I find these artistic geniuses?
2. I don't like the name of my blog anymore. I'm a huge mocha (or should I say grande mocha?) fanatic, but mornings make me cringe. I thought it was cute that the name of my blog and my initials are synonymous, except now I'm all: "This blog name is worse than watching paint dry slash it has nothing to do with what I blog about." So question #2 is: How do I change the name and the URL of my blog? (Is that possible?)
3. Would anyone like to see some DIY projects here? (Albeit cheap and small projects because I'm a college student.)
4. Should I start including pictures of myself? This is the one I toy with the most. I think including pictures of myself/friends/family would make the blog more personal, and therefore, better (the main goal). I was looking at a gorgeous and well-written blog the other day when I noticed the blogger never included pictures of herself/himself. And I kept thinking: "What an anonymous weirdo." Then I was like: "Oh, yeah. That's you, too."
5. Is it annoying to say things like "boyfriend M" and "my best friend ADP"? Because if I were y'all, I'd be like: "Um, who?" I think I'll start using first names.
Blogging is one big experiment to me. I'd love to see my blog transform into something worth reading and perhaps worth loving. Please leave feedback in the comments or in my e-mail inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org; also cringe-worthy, I know!). Thanks, you guys!