Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boring week = boring title.

Sorry I haven't posted anything this week. My week has been dull (I'm currently listening to the hum of the dryer while eating Ramen noodles; see what I mean?), save for dinner with a new friend, buying the October issue of Vogue, and tasting new wines in my wine class.

Somewhere between class, work, volunteering, and socializing, my flaws have spiraled out of control. Flaws: lack of organization, no concept of time, messy room, Diet Coke addiction. (And I am considering being an event planner or coffee shop owner. Right.) I am going to spend the next few days hanging out with the OCD side of myself so that I can feel in control, and therefore more relaxed. Color-coded calendars, don't hit the snooze 400 times!, color-coded closet, etc. However, there is nothing I can do about my love for Diet Coke. In fact, as soon as I press "publish post", I'm going to the convenience store to buy a 32 oz Diet Coke.

And then:

Go to an advising appointment regarding graduation. Gross.
Pick up my paycheck. Yahoo!
Work out. Argh.

A dull week, no doubt. And strangely I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment