Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well, damn.



I am so over posting about my vacation to Saugatuck, Michigan. Last night I wrote a little guide (with pictures!) to the kitschy, artsy town of Saugatuck, and as I was editing the very end of the post, I hit backspace one too many times and the entire post was deleted. Gone. Adios. See you never.

...Even though I really wanted to brag about how good I am at climbing 300 ft. sand dunes and how natural I am on a moped (my sister fell off and burned the back of her leg - separate occasions - during our 4 hour stint with moped rentals). Sorry to let you down, my gazillion readers!

Maaaaybe I'll post about it when I am procrastinating an assignment this coming semester. For now, I'm going to go for a jog and then take a long, hot bath with the book I am currently reading (and loving).

No comments:

Post a Comment