Monday, August 23, 2010

Not so manic Mondays.

Most people think Mondays are lousy, but I love them. They're like New Year's Day - invigorating and sparkling new. Except Mondays come fifty-one more times a year than New Year's Day, so there's more fresh-start goodness. Here's to Monday, my day: a tall glass of my favorite iced coffee, cracking open a new novel, and an evening spin class. (Oh, and spending too much time poring over my favorite blogs.)

I adore this website, by the way. It's where I found the thank-you note above. And yes, I know, everyone heard about it 5 billion years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog--glad you like it :) Oh, and I totally love Mondays too... something about the fresh start factor, I think.

    ReplyDelete