Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final exams by the numbers...

Shortest amount of time I spent studying for a final: 13 minutes
Grade I received on the final that I studied for 13 minutes: 92%
Longest amount of time I spent studying for a final: 4 hours
Grade I received on the final that I studied for 4 hours: Not yet graded/posted
Earliest final time: 8:00am
Latest final time: 8:00pm
Shortest amount of sleep I got in one night (in hours): 4
Longest amount of sleep I got in one night (in hours): 6
Hours spent reading blogs instead of studying: About 3
Hours spent at the pool instead of studying: 5
Minimum amount of Diet Cokes I consumed in one day (ounces not measured): 3
Maximum amount of Diet Cokes I consumed in one day (ounces not measured): 7
Boxes of late-night pizza purchased: 1
Minutes it took 5 girls to devour said pizza: 6
Minutes spent waiting for a table at our favorite Mexican restaurant for Cinco de Mayo: 45
Drinks ordered while waiting in line: One per person
Minutes it took to assemble the pinata we bought for the holiday: Too many
Minutes it took to bust the pinata: 3
Number of people opening their front door and screaming at us to shut up because they were studying for finals and we were busting a pinata: 1
Amount of people standing on their balconies watching my friends and I bust a pinata: 15
Amount of people that came downstairs to retrieve candy once it was busted: 8
Amount of time I loved finals week (based on a percentage): 100%

Tonight boyfriend M and I are going on an "adventurous" date to kick off the summer. I'm very excited and I might wear red lipstick...

No comments:

Post a Comment