Thursday, December 1, 2011

When it snows, ain't it thrillin'?

On the first day of every month, my dad will call just to chat. "Haven't talked to you this month, so I thought I'd call and say hello," he'll say, laughing.

Well, guys, I haven't blogged this month, so I thought I'd pop in and post.

It is officially December: the month I graduate from college. One paper and four final exams stand in between me and The Big Day. Let the freaking out commence. (Ha!)

Here are a few delicious links to check out instead of writing a paper/going to the gym/doing anything productive whatsoever.


Pretty handmade ornaments that make me say, "Why didn't I think of that?"

A sparkly holiday dress. A flute of champagne, anyone?

Have a girlfriend that's impossible (read: really picky/has everything/style changes often) to shop for? Use this brilliant Gift Finder from Anthro to get her the perfect gift.

Holy best holiday cookie ever, Batman! Sweet, crunchy peppermint + soft, sugary cookies.

Crap. This is not the website to discover ten days before final exams. Everything is so lovely!

Nor is this Anthology winter issue via Jordan. See ya, productivity!

Adorable print that I would love to hang in the kitchen during the holidays.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little holiday list! The picture is from my little sister's bedroom back home. Every year our aunt gives us snow globes; we have quite the collection. I love how my sister arranged her snow globes.

If you have fun winter-y links you'd like to share, leave 'em in the comments section! Have a fantastic Thursday and first of December.

1 comment:

  1. You find the cutest stuff! Good luck on your finals. :)

    ReplyDelete