Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Well, a Halloween post an hour-and-a-half before Halloween is over is better than no Halloween post at all, right?

This past weekend was Homecoming & Halloween all rolled into one. It was almost as magical as Christmas!

We won our Homecoming game and became the only undefeated team in our conference. My friends and I spent Saturday afternoon munching on nachos and cheering until we were hoarse.

After the game we put our costumes on and went out. I was a deviled egg and went out with another deviled egg and a cavewoman. We met up with a few other friends who were a hippie, Superwoman, an 80's ski instructor, Keith Stone (from the Keystone commercials), etc. We spent the whole night dancing and laughing at all the costumes. At one point, everyone on the deck was in a circle and singing "Don't Stop Believing" (a karaoke dream, remember?)at the top of their lungs, including a Lego Man and a guy dressed as a bottle of Sriracha sauce. My favorite costume, though, was Garth from Wayne's World. I was all "Party time - excellent!" and he goes, "Oh my gosh, THANK YOU. Everyone thinks I am Joe Dirt!" And that made my inner-90's girl sad.

For the actual day of Halloween, I applied for jobs, worked, went to class, and munched on this adorable candy.

I hope you all had a very happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment