Friday, July 22, 2011

A summery list.

My last semester of college starts one month from today. So I move from the big city where my boyfriend + most of my friends live back to the small college town where I go to school in less than a month. Depression sinks in...now.

To cheer myself up a bit, I've made a list of summery things I'd like to do with my boyfriend + friends in the next month:

1. Bike rides at the river!
2. At least one trip to the farmer's market. (I've only been 3 times this season!)
3. A cooking class at Whole Foods or Williams-Sonoma.
4. Go swimming! Unfortunately I haven't been swimming since May. Yes, my skin is very pale this summer. Yes, that annoys me.
5. Make homemade popsicles.
6. Go out for one super nice dinner.
7. Have another picnic.
8. Sip homemade sangria with extra plump peaches.
9. Watch Star Wars with cans of ice cold beer.
10. Host an outdoor dinner and invite all my loves.

And I'm determined to not let the 100+ temperatures deter me from fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment