Friday, July 29, 2011

Rambling + link love = this post.

Well, I've crossed a couple things off of my summery list this week.

Saturday evening my boyfriend and I went to his brother's house and did a variation of swim, drink beer, swim, drink beer. Etc. Tuesday night we watched Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. The following night my boyfriend, our friend JW, and I went on a 10 mile bike ride and then stopped for smoothies at Smoothie King.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind a rinse and repeat of all the above.

This weekend my friends and I are going to a British comedy at a local independent theatre and to a huge (free) music festival downtown. Do you have any fun weekend plans?

Oh, and - just for fun - here's a little link love:

Hilariously wrong ways to pronounce fashion labels.

A very stylish "fun bun" for busy days. Or, you know, if it's 107 outside and you want the hair off your neck.

Possibly the best Tumblr ever.

Gah! And the one I love most? A cool $430.

Absolutely delicious fall line from BHLDN.

Yeah, so, in real life I just wear Forever 21 and Gap. Not sure how all the fashion-y stuff snuck in. You can usually catch me in my maroon Chucks and cut off jean shorts. Sometimes I wear Steve Madden platforms.

I'm rambling. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment