Sunday, April 17, 2011

My (really short) weekend.

This weekend was super busy at the dessert shop. The city was hosting an arts festival, so everyone stopped into the shop for cold sodas, ice cream, and frozen cheesecakes. (And because I worked all weekend, I feel like the weekend went by too quickly!)

In between shifts, I hung out with boyfriend M. We watched a movie, went to the farmer's market, and dyed Easter eggs. At the farmer's market, we found meat from grass-fed cows and a gorgeous loaf of pungent sourdough. So we had steaks, huge chunks of sourdough, potatoes, and green beans for dinner on Saturday evening.




This week is going to be ridiculously busy: projects, exams, and a musical with a friend. I can't wait for summer - only three weeks away! - so I can blog my little booty off.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun weekend! Apart from working of course.. but you got so much done anyway :) I love the easter eggs! Enjoy the next three weeks!

    ReplyDelete