Friday, February 18, 2011

Yahoo! It's the weekend.

This week was long: hectic evening at the dessert shop on Valentine's Day, three exams, and several quizzes and mini-assignments. I have to get eight hours of sleep/night or I will be a grouch. This week I averaged about six and a half hours each night. Needless to say, I've felt a teensy bit feisty. There were highlights to this week, though:

Girl Scout cookies and seeing my boyfriend. I spent Wednesday afternoon with boyfriend M; we went out for margaritas and dinner and then had dessert at this cute Vespa-themed dessert shop.

I feel exhausted, but I am looking forward to a fun-filled weekend.

This afternoon I am getting a massage and facial. Let me just repeat: a massage and a facial. I am tingling with excitement! I love being pampered. (Who doesn't?) Then this evening my friends and I are going out to the bars for cold beers. This weekend will also include a yoga class, bike riding, and a baseball game.

Hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment