Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hurry up, weekend!

Yesterday was one of those days where you walk into your apartment, set your crap down, calmly walk to the refrigerator, and pop open a beer. And chug said beer. Oh, you never do that? Yeah, me neither.

So I've been in a funk. Nothing a little yoga and sunshine can't fix. Or, you know, fun things on the Internet. Right now I'm loving:

This pretty print that I see myself purchasing...in the really-near future.

Lovely heart garland -- I spotted this awhile back, threw it in my Favorites, and just discovered it again. I'm going to attempt making this project this weekend.

The cutest Valentine pillow on Etsy.

An adorable rug from Urban Outfitters...that is on sale...and I want it. Badly.

I'm already vizualing my weekend. A little yoga, some Star Wars*, a lot of coffee, and finally making the biscotti I've been talking about. Oh, and making the garland. Whoa!

*I'm a closet Star Wars fan. I may or may not own a t-shirt featuring Yoda's ancient little face that says: "Judge me by my size, do you?" I bought it in high school when I was 5'0" - thankfully I've grown an inch since then.

PS: Last weekend my roommates and I went to see No Strings Attached: awesome one-liners, typical fluffly rom-com; save for Netflix unless you're bored. We watched it on opening night in a theatre packed with 20-something girls, so it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've been in a funk lately too. I'm ready for some warmer weather, although it's snowing here now and that is kinda cozy.

    And there is nothing wrong with being a Star Wars fan : )

    ReplyDelete