Monday, December 27, 2010

A little Christmas update.

Hi, blogworld! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I've spent the last week having coffee with my sister, singing karaoke at the bar with my two hometown best friends (MA & ADP), Christmas shopping with my mom, celebrating my sister's 19th birthday on the 23rd (happy birthday, H!), performing in my family's Christmas Eve talent show, baking, and bowling with MA, ADP and her husband GP, and boyfriend M. I am having a fabulous winter break! Here are a few pictures I've taken with my new camera:



For some reason, all the pictures are jumbled up, but you all get the idea! It has been a festive weekend filled with delicious goodies, laughter, and lots of squeezes and hugs. Hope your holiday was merry and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment