Sunday, November 28, 2010

The perfect Thanksgiving.

I'm back from Thanksgiving break! And a break from the ol' blog. (So I'll see you all back here tomorrow!) I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.

My break included:

-Huge squeezes/hugs Tuesday at midnight as everyone arrived at our house
-Singing Weezer with my little sister at the top of our lungs
-Discovering "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson via little sister
-Small shopping trip with mama (thank you, mom!)
-Grandma's famous chocolate pie
-A giant sleepover: fourteen people stayed in our house
-Pick up football game in the front yard while mama cooked
-Mom's Thanksgiving dinner for 25-ish people (we had 6 pies!)
-Playing board games every evening with my aunts, cousin W, mom, sister, and boyfriend M; pictured above is my mom and cousin W playing a game of Sequence
-Three trips to my favorite coffee shop
-Laughing: silent laughter, crying laughter, snort laughter.
-Our family was dubbed the "One-Liner Family"
-Sad squeezes/hugs before we all parted ways

What a blessed Thanksgiving. I am eternally grateful for my education, health, beautiful friends, sweet boyfriend, and the best family in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment