Thursday, October 7, 2010

Housekeeping.

Warning: this post is going to be boring. (You know, because all my other posts are edge-of-your-seat-captivating.)

I feel like a lot of my posts are recaps of what I have been doing. For the record, this week I: took another difficult law exam, got bangs a la Zooey Deschanel (and relished in the compliments; especially from strangers!), and had an unusual, delicious lunch with roommate J at a pub downtown. I want my blog to have more variety, though, so I am brainstorming several ideas.

I also want to give my blog a "make-over". Can anyone recommend a good blog designer that makes blah blogs beautiful? I know what I would like, but I have no idea how to create it. (I'm also playing around with the fonts, which is why the fonts vary in some of my latest posts.)

This blog is essentially a way for me to document some of the things I do during my time in college, but I want this little "journal" to look pretty, too.

Pardon my housekeeping post; I tried to keep it short.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment