Cheers to my favorite month (besides my other favorite month, October)! June is my favorite because:
1. Frozen yogurt (see: above)
2. My birthday month (and my mom's, too!)
3. Garden parties and cook-outs
4. Pool + Glamour + cold, crisp White Zin & Sprite
5. The smell of sunscreen and sun tan oil
6. John Kraft got the patent for the "manufacture of soft surface cured cheese" in 1953
7. Trips to visit boyfriend M and my college besties*
8. Gas station slushies
9. Long bike rides (even better if next to a body of water!)
10. Bubbly summer songs on the radio (I am loving "California Girls" by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg and "Ridin' Solo" by Jason Derulo - even though I'm not ridin' solo)
11. The craving I get for cold bottled water
12. Extra time to explore/go on adventures
13. Sundresses from Forever21, Anthro, Gap, JCrew, etc.
14. Riding in the car with the windows down and the sunroof open
15. Quiet nights on the patio reading a book (finally - a chance to read for pleasure!)
*Since boyfriend M and all my friends from school (university) don't live in my hometown, I go visit them throughout the summer! I miss them lots when we're apart, but we all see each other quite a bit during the summer and it tides me over 'til the semester begins in August.
Off to water my garden. Promise I'll be posting way more often from now on. No more week-long breaks - those are sucky.