Monday, March 29, 2010

Prelude.

I am a student studying event planning. I am a woman. (Made of sugar and spice and everything nice.) I am a traveler. I am currently battling addictions to coffee (especially if it's cold), Diet Coke, and cheese; all habits I'm not willing to kick. I am here to share my ideas and dreams with you, whoever you are.

I have eaten dinner next to Kirsten Dunst at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. I have soaked up the Mexican sun in resort-style beds in Cancun, Mexico. I have canoed with alligators in Tybee Island, Georgia. I have seen "Hairspray" on Broadway in New York City. I have watched a water tornado on the ocean in Portofino Island, Florida. I have witnessed a protest on a corner in Washington D.C. And I have toured the Colosseum in Rome, snapped photos in the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City (which is not allowed), celebrated my dad's birthday in Florence, dipped my toes in the waters of Venice, and spent an entire day at the Musee Du Lurve in Paris on a two-week excursion in Europe.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment