Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday morning link love.

This weekend was a quiet one. I spent the majority of the weekend snuggled up in my pajamas watching football or eating good food. One of my best friends from high school visited this weekend and it was so nice to see her. She mentioned she cannot get enough of likes my link-up posts, so this one is for her. Enjoy, Alex!

In case you're like me and devoured the January issues of Glamour & Real Simple the first week of January, there's always Matchbook.

An exciting peek into a weekend at Alt Summit.

Hair trends for 2012. I want to try the square bob...but I'm a sissy about chopping off my hair.

This perfect advice that made me cry my eyes out in a crowded coffee shop. (Spotted here on Meg's blog - one of my favorite blogs.)

Love this feisty & smart little girl that doesn't just like the pink stuff.

Beautiful earrings. The ampersand studs make my heart hurt.

Last night for dinner we made these bite-sized tacos and raved about them between each bite. (Changes we made: we used 2-3 wonton wrappers & only baked them for 7 minutes. They turn golden brown quickly.)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend & I hope you enjoy the little round up. Leave me fun + pretty links if you've got 'em!

1 comment:

  1. That advice letter totally made me cry- that last part about her mother was absolutely heartbreaking. It reminds me to be grateful I have a mother who'll buy me things, even if her sense of fashion is rarely aligned with mine. At least she's willing to try, because she loves me.

    ReplyDelete