Saturday, September 10, 2011

The weekend so far.

Thursday afternoon I took myself on a little date. I went to a tiny international grocery store & cafe for lunch and had bone-in goat, beef kabob, and grilled pita. And chocolate covered honeycomb for dessert! After lunch, I biked over to the district where all the antique shops are - just to look. I wasn't planning on buying anything, but sometimes you (I) stumble along treasures and you (I) can't resist. A globe for me and a tie for my boyfriend. (The grand total of the tie? Twenty-seven cents.) Thursday night was football, fried green beans + my favorite beer on special.

Friday evening my ex-roommate/good friend HM and I watched the pilot of New Girl, did a little shopping, and splurged on Starbucks.

Tonight my girlfriends and I are gathering for one last hurrah before one of our friends moves to Montana. We'll miss you loads, KO!

Pictured above: a chirpy sign made of tin; a sparkly lamp at the international grocery store; a $50 chair I wish I had snagged.

Have a brilliant rest-of-the-weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment