Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random bag of mini-updates.

Hi guys! It's almost 11am and I'm still lounging in my pajamas sipping on a Diet Coke. This is seriously the good life.

Last night I observed and participated in a photo shoot with the company where I'm interning. The company is a multi-concept that includes a bar, a club, and an event ballroom. The bar gets a ton of business on the weekends, but business sags some during the week. The owner is hoping to get more people in for after-work drinks, so we did a shoot posing on the couches fake laughing and sipping our brightly colored drinks. It didn't take long to warm up to everyone, so soon we were actually laughing and having a good time. I love working with this company already.

My little sister is moving to Portland soon, so she is coming to visit me in my new city today and tomorrow. We'll probably go to coffee shops and drive around blaring Ke$ha's "Sleazy", which my hipster sister is super embarrassed to admit she loves.

Then, this weekend, my dad's side of the family is throwing me an early birthday party. (My actual birthday is June 27th.) My dad asked me what I wanted on the menu; I requested thin crust pizza & watermelon. Yum.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. The place you are interning with sounds amazing! This is such a lovely, positive post, I am so glad so many good things are happening for you!

    ReplyDelete