Monday, May 16, 2011

[Insert title here].



1. My sister cutting tomato & avocado for grilled cheese sandwiches
2. Snack plate of strawberries, dark chocolate almonds, fresh bread, & cheese


This weekend I ate so many good foods. Strawberries picked from my grandmother's garden, a rich, salty brownie from the farmer's market, slices of rosemary-garlic bread from the farmer's market, and vegetables from the local organic grocery store. It just feels good to put healthy or natural (or both) foods into my body.

Also this weekend: lots of sleep, church, & the movie Bridesmaids. Seriously, you guys have to see it.

PS: Sorry for the lame title. Kind of blanked on a title for a post about food.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds great! I have been cooking healthy lunches and dinners, and you're right, it makes SUCH a difference to how you feel.

    ReplyDelete